“The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.” – Toastmasters InternationalOpportunities available through Boston Speech Party include:
- participating in the meetings
- serving as a club officer
- being a mentor to a new or an experienced member
- being a mentored by an experienced member
- joining others from Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island in training, goal setting, and teamwork
Currently, there are about twenty members: some who are fairly new to Toastmasters and others who have been members for years; some who work and live within Boston and others who commute in from the suburbs and stick around for our meetings. The broad spectrum of metropolitan Boston’s commerce and industry is well represented by our membership. And the wide array of member’s interests cannot begin to be described here, besides we would rather talk to you in person.
If you are interested in improving your:
- listening, and
- speaking skills, then… Join us!
Please check our location and times pages for the exact time and place of our meetings. Guests are always welcome!